The Pharmacy is an essential part of the healthcare team at MedWest Health System. Patient oriented pharmacy services include:
- Clinical Practice
- Medication distribution activities
- Monitoring patient medication therapy
- Medication orders
- Closed-door retail pharmacy (Spring 2007)
- Medication order management
- Pharmacokinetics, nutritional support
- Supervise distribution functions
- Outpatient Infusion Center (Oncology Patients)
MedWest Health System also features a full retail pharmacy in Bryson City.
Hospital Hill Pharmacy
470 Center Street
Bryson, City, NC 28713
Hospital Hill Retail Pharmacy is located in Swain Medical Park adjacent to the Swain County Hospital. Services offered by the pharmacy staff include over-the-counter medications, dispensing and distribution, drug information and drug consultations. Hospital Hill Pharmacy accepts Medicaid, most major prescription plans, state health plans, Master Card and Visa.