My HealthPoint Patient Portal
The My HealthPoint patient portal, offered by Haywood Regional Medical Center, is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
Information available on My HealthPoint includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (sex, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
Haywood Regional Medical Center has partnered with RelayHealth to provide this service. Online healthcare information is available to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient at the hospital on or after January 1, 2014.
All Discharged Patients who supplied a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for RelayHealth shortly after discharge.
If you have any difficulty registering or using the service, please contact RelayHealth Customer Support at 1-866-RELAY-ME (1-866-735-2963) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org