Click Here for updates on our exciting Remodel Project!
At Haywood Regional Medical Center, we believe everyone can benefit from a wellness and fitness program. Our 54,000-square-foot health & fitness center can benefit people of all ages, background and levels of health, from children to senior citizens, from athletes to those simply looking to stay active. All can enjoy wonderful benefits from involvement in a continuing program focusing on maintaining or restoring wellness and fitness.
- 54,000-square-foot building
- Six-lane, 25-yard indoor heated pool and warm water therapy pool
- 3,000 square feet of cardiovascular equipment with cardio-theater
- 1,200 square feet of selectorized Body Master and Hammer strength training equipment
- 3/4 size gymnasium and traverse climbing wall
- Two racquetball courts
- Group fitness including step, cycling, and mind and body programming
- Private training studio
- Indoor track (1/10 mile)
- Indoor stationery cycling room
- Steam room and sauna in each locker room
- Personal training
- Diabetes Education Center
- Health education classrooms and classes
- 1,800-square-foot multi-purpose room
- Towel and locker service
- Full service men’s and women’s locker rooms, with towels and hair dryers
- Nursery service
- Child change area
- Weight management and nutrition information
The staff of our state-of-the-art health & fitness center is dedicated to helping you be the best you can be, at a pace that is right for you.
For more information, call 828-452-8080.